Some customers need a software application, some need a water quality
study, but some need more. They need a total solution and that's
where AAI can really shine. We work with our customers to address
every aspect of how remotely sensed satellite imagery can help solve
their operational problems. Some aspects of the total solution that
AAI can provide are:
· Defining requirements,
· Demonstrating feasibility,
· Developing a processing scheme,
· Developing new algorithms or software, if needed,
· Integrating processes into an operational workflow,
· Implementing accuracy assessments,
· Producing information products,
· Creating and maintaining a GIS,
· Publishing the results on a web site, if desired.
In addition, we stand by our customers to support their investment
in the use of satellite imagery. Often, when you decide to use satellite
imagery to solve a problem, you are paving new ground with new technology.
We can help you minimize the risks involved and help you communicate
how satellite imagery makes sense for your application and your
organization. It's all part of the total solution.
Clearly no single company can provide every tool, every process
that you might need to satisfy your requirements. At AAI we produce
unique, high performance algorithms and software, but we also recognize
that the total solution requires a mix of technologies and processes
from several providers. We help select the best of breed tools that
apply to your problem and integrate them into an automated, operational
workflow that fits your organization.